The following conditions must be met, or the warranty will be deemed null and void.
- Proof of purchase (invoice or receipt) must be provided.
- The Greens product warranty is applicable only on items purchased and installed in New Zealand.
- The claimant must be the original purchaser.
- The product must be in the original building it was installed in.
- The product must be installed by a licensed plumber and Greens installation instructions must be followed.
- Temperature and pressure limits within the installation instructions must apply.
- All products must be installed to relevant National Standards and State Regulations.
- The product has not been tampered with or repaired in any way.
- The product has not been damaged by misuse, accident, or neglect.
- The product does not contain excessive debris (in-line filters must be installed).
- The product has not been exposed to external environmental elements.
- All warranty covered repair work is to be undertaken by a Greens authorised service agent or plumber who has received pre-approval from Greens,
- Improper cleaning products, including cream cleaners and cleaners containing corrosive acids, scouring agents or solvent cleaners must not have been used on the product.
- Other conditions may apply depending on the nature of the installation.
Greens shall in no way be liable to the purchaser or end user of Greens Tapware or showers for any loss, damage (direct, indirect or consequential), cost or expense suffered or incurred by that person other than as provided in the above provisions, under any relevant consumer protection legislation or as consented to by Greens in writing in advance.